July 7, 2009

Holidays..........

You know what I've been doing this past two weeks since I've started my holidays?

I've been eating.

Like, really eating.

Like, the I-go-out-almost-everyday-to-eat sort of eating.

Scary, kan?

In no particular order, in these past two weeks, I have eaten (among other things):
  • Indonesian food...TWICE (Ayam Penyet in Sunway, and Wang Solo in Taman Dagang)
  • Mexican food at Las Carretas
  • Japanese food at Sushi King cause my sister suddenly got addicted to their soba -__-
  • Western food at Tony Roma's
  • Chinese food at a Chinese Muslim restaurant in Melawati
  • Penang food at Little Penang cafe in KLCC
  • Mamak food at Pelita in Ampang Point (I love their sup kambing!)
  • Yong Tau Foo near Ampang Point, too
  • Korean food at Sunway Pyramid
So, yeah, I think it can be safe to say that so far, my holiday has basically become one big "Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan Around KL & Selangor" trip.

And yes, unfortunately, i think I have gained some weight. =(

But no matter, next week I'm going off to Langkawi with Anis next week! I'm so looking forward to that cause I haven't been to Langkawi in ages!!!! So excited!!!! =D

But I just realised that the day we arrive back to KL, my results are gonna come out, so that's a bit scary.

But I might as well enjoy the trip before the anxiety of getting the results kicks in cause once the anxiety kicks in, I won't be able to think of anything else except for the results. Even now I feel like I just want to see the results already so I can finish my holiday in peace!

What's sad is that the week after my Langkawi trip is the week when the new semester starts. And once the semester starts, I know it would feel like the year has gone by so fast and the next thing I know, it's exam time again.

That is such a scary thought.

Oh well, c'est la vie, no?

Love loads!

PS: Do you guys wanna read something interesting? I went onto the Time.com website and saw these two articles which are basically photos with captions la and I think they're quite an interesting read when you're bored and feel like there's nothing else to do:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com