July 12, 2009

I'm going off to Langkawi tomorrow!

I'm sooooo excited!!!! I haven't gone to Langkawi in 7 years.

Yeah, people say it's boring la, ni la, tu la, but I don't care, I'm still excited.

I love driving by the beach. It calms me. =)

Oh, currently, I love listening to these songs:

David Cook - Lie
The Cranberries - Animal Instinct
Josh Kelley - Tidal Wave
Cobra Starship & Leighton Meester - Good Girls Go Bad
Tinchy Stryder - Number One
Regina Spektor - Eet
Mamma Mia soundtrack - Lay All Your Love On Me
Three Days Grace - Over and Over
Delta Goodrem - I Can't Break It To My Heart (Live version)
Taylor Swift - You're Not Sorry
The Calling - Adrienne

Yep. As usual my playlist is pretty eclectic. Lol.

See you guys after the trip!

Love loads! =)

PS: Try not to miss me too much, k? :p LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com