July 17, 2009

I'm elated!!!! =)

My results for the semester:


Click on the picture if you're curious to see my results (considering the miniscule amount of people reading this blog, I don't mind putting the results up. Lol).

My marks are in the second last column. For as long as I've been in Monash, I have never had a semester where my lowest mark is 73. I got the SMS for the results when I was on my way back from the LCCT. I was in the car with my mum and Anis and I was so happy when I read the SMS, I screamed in the car.

I almost gave my mum and sister heart attacks when I screeched. LOL.

I was particularly happy with my Tax Law results cause I didn't expect to get such a high mark (it's the highest mark I've gotten so far and probably the highest mark I will ever get!).

That was definitely the best way to end my great trip to Langkawi!

Oh yeah, Langkawi post coming soon. Still uploading the pics! =)

2 comments:

  1. youre mad la. pandai gila.

    congratulations, makcik! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you makcik! I guess I am mad, huh? Lol.

    I can honestly say that I wasn't expecting those results. I felt so happy when the results came. =)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com