January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

HAPPY 2009!!!!

I'm sorry I haven't blogged lately!

It's just that my grandma decided to have my uncle's (I'm not sure if I should call him uncle, really) wedding on the 1st day of the year, AND at my house (which we had just moved into because of the landslide), so we've been so busy with the preparations for the wedding that I was actually planning on sleeping early on New Year's Eve. I didn't even go out to celebrate. Boo.

Oh well. There's always next year!

Plus, I'm jetting off to Australia next week for a vacation! I'm UBER-EXCITED! =D *bounce* *bounce*

Oh yeah, I made some resolutions for the year, but as most people, I might not follow these resolutions I made, but it's fun anyways to think that "Meh, at least I tried." LOL.

For 2009, I hope that I'll be able to:
  1. Smile more, cause I'm not that generous with smiles. LOL.
  2. Lose weight. Enough said.
  3. Donate blood. God, is it so hard for me to actually donate blood?
  4. Be more active.
  5. Stop worrying about everything.
  6. Be friendlier.
That's all the resolutions that I can make that I might be able to stick to. How sad. Oh well.

Here's to a great year ahead for everyone! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com