February 25, 2008

I'm writing this in the computer lab in Monash.

Which meant that I've started classes already!!!


Wargh.


I am SO NOT READY.

Dah la my first class was at 8.30. I snoozed off okay this morning!

But I still got here 20 minutes early.

But I kinda do miss Monash.

I'm so not missing the 8.30 am lectures, though.

Anyways, I have loads of piccies from various outings that I've had over the past fortnight(?).
KLIA piccies:
P2110411 P2110408 P2110407 P2110404

With Zaty and Nat, the night Zaty flew off to Wellyland. Oh yeah, it just so happened that we were all wearing black. We are such morbid people.


P2130414
With Ine, two days after sending Zaty. She went to Sydney. Dammit. I'm so jealous of them.

Company dinner piccies: Preparation for the dinner:

DSC00672

I was sweating like mad when we were preparing the door gifts and stuff. It was so hot. But I kinda looked good in the pictures, haha.

During the dinner:

DSC00675 DSC00682
DSCN0726


Our entertainment for the dinner:

DSCN0712 DSCN0719
DSCN0747 DSCN0748
DSC00700

The fact that they're not real women kinda freaks me out. I wonder where they had the surgery for the boobs. Their lives must be quite lonely. Real guys won't want them, and I don't think a lot of girls can stand being around them. But then again, I don't know their lives. It could be something entirely different than what I think.

So last Friday they had a farewell-cum-birthday party for me and another guy in the office whose birthday fell on last Tuesday. We had this really nice cake, I think it was like chocolate cheese cake or something, and I totally love it. Yummy. Haven't uploaded the pics, so will post them up when I've uploaded them later.

So anyways, I felt like going for Carls Jr (God knows why, but I had a serious craving for Carl's Jr) so after the farewell party, Anis, I and three of our colleagues (2 women, 1 man) went to the Carl's Jr in Pavilion for a farewell dinner.

Everytime I go to Carls Jr, I will always share with Anis, because the serving is huge. It is expensive la if compared to Burger King, but I definitely think it's much more satisfying than Burger King. I LOVE the Beef Chili Cheese Fries. Just thinking about it is making me hungry.

Oh damn.

It was our colleagues' first time in Carls Jr and they were teasing Anis and I when we said we were going to share. But when they started eating, they understood why we shared. Mwahahahahahaha.

I think the five of us really let our hair down that night because we talked about all sort of nonsense. They even started teasing me with one guy in the office who is unmarried. I'm going to miss these people. Oh well. I can't have everything now, can I?

Oh, by the way, I had to go to a function yesterday, and so I had to do my hair. While doing my hair, the lady said that a lot of my hair is falling. And she said that I had to do treatment and chop off 2 inches of my hair to stop the hair from falling.

I'm damn sad because I really like my long hair. So I was whining to Anis about cutting off my hair last night and she just said, "Do you want to have long hair or go bald?"

Fine, I get the point.

But I still want my long hair.

Susah okay for me to get it this long. But I don't want to go bald.

So I'll have to go for treatment and cut off 2 inches of my hair when I have the money. Sigh. Bye bye hair.

Maybe it is time to change my hairstyle. Hmmm. I dunno.

Oh well.

Can't believe I'm back in Monash now.

Funny, but the place smells very familiar. hahaha. I've been here too long.

Bye bye people.

2 comments:

  1. i wonder la what were they (the people who are in charge of choosing,hiring, getting entertainments) thinking by getting those 'girls' to entertain an annual function..heheh...dengki2 hehe? saje2 for laughs perhaps? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, carls jr is sooo gooodd kannn..its tooooo bad that i dont eat meat anymore, otherwise i akan constantly pegi sane mkn chilli fries je (which used to be one of my faves)

    kb:)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com