October 16, 2008

What people have said about me these past few weeks:

- Liyana said that apparently when I'm stressed, the strawberry mark on my forehead will become red, so it kinda looks like i have a red gash down my forehead. She said it kinda reminds her of Ultraman -_-

- From another friend of mine, apparently my clothes are too sexy. Hmph.

- Most of the adults I've seen say that they can't believe that I've grown up. Yeah, i know how they feel. *sigh*

- Apparently I have a sweet singing voice. LOL. Thank you =). At least it's not only my car who loves my singing.

And what I found out about myself:

- apparently I can learn better when under pressure. -_- Aiyo. I think i might die of stress if that's the only way i can force myself to learn.

- i cant study for 12 hours a day. My brain will shut down.

If anyone has been in my car, they will know that I tend to change the channels on the radio until I find a song that I like, or at least a song that's bearable. So anyways, when I turned Lite FM on, I heard the song from the movie Grease called You're The One That I Want. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE the song. It's all my dad's fault. All my siblings know the songs from Grease. Frankly though, I think Hopelessly Devoted To You is such a depressing song. -_-

So, anyways, while I was studying last night, I was also Youtubing (i know it's not a real word....yet!) and I looked at some of the songs that I really love from musicals, so basically I was singing along to these songs last night while studying:

Grease - You're The One That I want


Phantom of The Opera - Point Of No Return


and

Cats - Memory


Yeah, I know they're quite generic songs, but they're my stress buster!

Sing-along too, people!

Okay, back to studying. Urgh. Toodles!

1 comment:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com