October 8, 2008

Sorry!

This is gonna be a really short post.

No, I have not disappeared of the face of the world, but I do have to take time off blogging for a while.

I am soooo busy this month, it's not even funny anymore. I have one assignment due at the end of this week, and after crossing out the dates on my calendar, i realise that I have 19 days until my first paper, so I think I'm going to take a break from blogging until then. :(

Raya was quite okay la, but not very meriah to me this year. I didnt have that raya feeling until I went to buy my baju raya. Gosh, is there something wrong with me?

Oh, before I go, my favourite raya pic:


Perfectly describes my family. My dad behind the camera, my mum making sure Zara looks presentable, Iskandar telling some story, me staring into space, Anis making sure she looks okay, Wani posing vainly and Dina looking like she couldnt care less with anything.

Yep, this is my family. LOL. How random are we?

2 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com