January 4, 2010

I love 2010 so far!!!!!!!!

The first few days of the year has been very kind to me.

I spent my the coming of the New Year by going to McD with Miss Liyana Sarah Rizal Wong. Yeah, at midnight I was busy eating Cornetto Sundae. No fireworks or anything. Yana and I ended up getting a bit high on sugar and kinda walked like semi-retards back to the car. LOL. Yeah, we can look like drunkards even though we've never had a drop of booze in our lives. Was nice catching up since I've not seen her for a long time.

And then during the day on the 1st I went to see Ine, who I've not seen since October, and Farizah, who I've not seen since last January, when i went over to Sydney. Yep. ONE YEAR.

I was a bit scared that it was gonna be a bit awkward seeing Far again cause I haven't seen her in a year, but nope, there was no awkward moments whatsoever with them.

It's funny how we did practically nothing the whole day. Hahahahaha. So yeah. 31st December/1st January was basically my catch-up day with people that I've not seen in ages. =)

But one thing I realise about my girl friends is that they life to curse. Like all the time. My cursing is considered mild next to them. Funny how my guy friends try not to curse in front of me, but the girls curse like nobody's business.

Alia, Far, Ine. Jan 2010.

Ine, Alia, Far. Jan 2009. =)

Looking at those two pics, I don't think any one of us has changed that much. LOL.

OH, I got one of the BEST presents from Ine that day. Okay fine. I asked for it from her, but still it's nice that she got it for me. LOL.

This is what she gave me:


I am absolutely CRAZY about Delta Goodrem. Have been since 2003, when I first heard of her song "Not Me, Not I". She's definitely one of my favourite singers. Almost 60 songs out of the 979 songs in my laptop are her songs. LOL.

I really wanted to go for her concert while I was in Sydney, but the tickets were sold out, so I guess this is the closest I could get to actually watching her live.

Omg. She is soooooooooooooooo goood live. I LOVE HER.

Among my favourite songs from the concert would be these two:





And since the DVD comes with an Audio CD version of the Live concert, I have been listening to Delta Goodrem non-stop for the past three days and I love every single song that I've been listening to. <3<3<3

Oh, talking abotu songs, apparently I'm a Human I-Pod according to Dina cause I can sign practically all the songs that come on the radio without even realising it. LOL.

What can I say? I love singing. But only with a selected number of people. You know who you areeee. LOL.

2/1/10:

The annual December babies celebration for Anis (10th), my cousin Tisha (30th) and my grandfather (31st). The last picture is of the cupcakes that my aunt made for my brother cause he got 8 A's for his PMR. =)

The barbequed food was awesome that night. I had way too much food. As usual.

3/1/2010:

We were about to go out for dinner that day. And then I heard my mum calling me and asking me to go look at what's outside.

And then I saw it.

A new car.

And the number plate. 4488.

I almost DIED.

And when i asked my dad, he just handed me the keys.

I SCREAMEDDDDDDDD.

Never in my life did I think my dad was going to buy a car with the 4488 number plate for me.

Of course I'll have to take over the repayment, but oh well, anything for my 4488 number plate! Lol.

Alia with her new baby.

Wani took a lot of pictures of me during dinner just cause I was sitting across her and everyone else was sitting a bit further away. Haih. Random pics from dinner:

Anis and I were watching the Olympics replay about the weight-lifting event. We were amazed cause there was one guy who actually managed to lift 202.5 kg of weight. WTF.

Amazing things that people can do.

So yeah. 1st weekend of 2010 was definitely to my liking! =)

Hope your weekend was as good as mine! =)

I gotta go.

Love loads! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com