June 1, 2010

Articles, articles, articles.

THIS news is just too disturbing. WHAT KIND OF PARENTS LETS THEIR TWO YEAR OLD SMOKES CIGARETTES?

Oh yeah, THIS article, especially the quote below, is also interesting, since I was kinda wondering the same thing while I was watching the movie (twice) over the weekend.

Gyllenhaal is in great shape to play Dastan but you wonder why he is affecting a British accent. Do all Persians speak like the British? He does a nice job of it, but you just have to wonder why.

Yeah, why must the Persian speak with a British accent? In fact, why must they talk in English at all?

Oh yeah, I remembered talking about Mensa with Anis a long time ago and we were intrigued about the whole society. For those who don't know what Mensa is, this is the description of the society from the Mensa Malaysia website:

The Malaysian Mensa Society's only requirement for membership is an IQ score in the top 2% of the population. Malaysian Mensa is part of the larger family of Mensa worldwide.

I remembered being interested in this back when I was younger. And I was checking out the IQ testing details and it sounds something similar to the test that I took for PTS back in Standard 3 last time. Lol.

But hey, to pay RM45 to be certified as a genius sounds quite interesting to me. Maybe I will try to go for the test one day just for the fun of it. Hahaha.

Oh, look what I found. An article on Skinbook, which is apparently the Facebook for NUDISTS.

Oh yes. I'm VERY bored and just too lazy to study. Typical. Haih.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com