July 15, 2010

=D


YAY SPAIN FOR WINNING THE WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

And yay Cesc for setting up the goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care if you came on as a substitute. And the fact that you actually went to talk to your Arsenal teammate instead of immediately celebrating the win is a very sporting thing to do. I knew there was a reason why I've liked you all these years!

(Asyraf Mokti, you're still number one in my heart. Don't worry k. Lol.)

I'm sorry I haven't been updating, but work's been quite hectic lately and I just couldn't find the time to update.

Sometimes I feel like I should just stop blogging, but I am DETERMINED to keep writing up in this blog, even later when I'm working permanently, just because I feel like writing on this blog is my form of catharsis.

Oh, I've actually taken the link to the blog off my fb page. One reason why I did it was because I felt like some people who rarely see me seem to think that they know so much about me because they read my blog, and I realise that I feel a bit exposed and uncomfortable for being in that situation. Yeah, I'm still very shy. Hahahaha.

Oh yeah, while we're on the subject of facebook, I realised that there have been something that has been nagging me lately when I'm on fb. One thing that really annoy me is when all these people who usually do not watch football are now suddenly the BIGGEST football fans ever just because it's the World Cup. And every status update will be on football. It's a bit irritating sometimes when I look at my News Feed cause I know half of these people won't care much about football once the World Cup is over. I think it's kinda ironic that I'm irritated by that considering I only started watching football seriously after the last World Cup. Lol.

Another pet peeve I have when it comes to fb are the friend requests that I get. I don't know why I still get friend requests from strangers, who usually are men with whom I have no mutual friends. I wonder how these people can just randomly add me up. I do not add strangers up on fb.

In fact, I don't care if I have less than 300 friends cause in the end I only talk to like less than 10% of my "friends" on fb anyways. Lol.

One other thing that pisses me off is when somebody adds me up and I see that we have a lot of mutual friends, but when I go to their profile, their profile picture is of something other than their faces.

And another thing that irritates me is when some of these people don't put up their real names and expect me to autimatically know who they are. Aiyo. Seriously la. I'm not a mind reader okay. If you don't look the same like you did last time and you don't put your real name on fb, how do you actually expect me to recognise you?

By the way, I'm leaving for the UK trip with my family in two days' time! I'm excited to go back to visit my birthplace, Newcastle-upon-Tyne and I'll be spending 4 days in Newcastle to "rediscover" my inner Geordie! (Perasan gila! Lol.)

After all these years of my parents saying "One day, when we go to the UK, we have to go do/see this and that......", we're actually going to the UK as one big family. Amazing.

I can't wait! =)

But in those two weeks I'll be gone, I'm going to be missing my boyfriend and my friends. And I can't believe that I'll be missing THREE of my closest friends' birthday while I'm in the UK. Haih. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

PS: Results coming out today! I'm a bit scared right now. But I think it'll be okay. I hope!

PPS: I actually wrote this post yesterday, but I couldn't publish it and I thought I lost most of the blog post cause I couldn't retrieve the post, but thankfully I didn't lose much of the post. Thank God.

PPPS: I just remembered that I have some picture posts that I might put up before I go off. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com