June 3, 2006

erm.....untitled?

I got a new phone!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!! And i got a new number that's really easy to remember! Thank God!!!!!!!! Yes, I am happy right now!!!!

Tish called me yesterday and we had a very interesting conversation....it went something like this:

Her: Hey, are you joining Monash in July?
Me: Erm, dunno yet la. Why?
Her: Because if you are, we can share an apartment in Sunway.
Me: Apartment???

So to cut things short, my dear cousin said that there was this apartment in Sunway Lagoon Perdana or something like that. it's a 3-bedroom apartment, and the rent is only RM690 per month. it's practically a bargain when i think about it. If my cousin and I can rope in another person to join us, the rent would be about Rm230 a month. The money I would be spending on petrol would be more than that actually, if I decide to stay at home. So I asked my dad about it:

Me: Papa, if I join Monash in July, can I stay with Tish in this apartment? the rent's only RM230 a month. I think if I stayed at home I would spend more money on petrol, so don't you think it will be better this way? Rightttttt????????????????
Him: That's true....but...
Me: But what?
Him: Are you sure you're up for it? And are you sure Tisha won't be bringing in friends that smoke? You have to think about that, you know.
Me: Hmmmmm.......

The problem here is not about the fact that my cousin smokes, but the fact that I am absolutely backboneless, I am sympathetic and the fact that I just feel like I have to be nice to everyone. So I will definitely let her get away with it. Don't believe me? Examine these examples...

My siblings
Them: Kak Ya, can you (insert favour here)?
Me: No
Them: Please
Me: Noooooooooooooooo.....lazy laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Them: Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Me: Nooooooooooooooooooooooo
Them: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeee
Me: Fine! Fine! Ok la, OK la. *mutters evilly*
Them: *grin widely*

My cousin
*she lights up a cigarette*
Me: One of these days you really should stop.
Tish: *inhales* I know.
Me: You know it's really bad for you.
Tish: Yes Alia. I know that. You say that everytime I light up.
Me: So why do you still do it?
Tish: *shrugs* Habit, I guess. Why? You wanna try?
Me: *look of horror* Fine. You wanna smoke, go smoke. Just don't get any smoke in my face.

See what I mean? I just have to be nice to everyone that it annoys even myself. Yeah, Tish might bring some of her friends around, but I doubt the room will smell like smoke 24/7...or at least I hope so. The thing is, if I go and stay with someone else, they might be worse than my cousin....so I think that staying with my cousin would be the lesser of two evils. haha. no la. she's not evil.

So anyways, I went to the KL International Motorshow at PWTC today. I took some pictures using my new phone's camera but I'm posting up the pics later because right now Blogger's not allowing me to post up pics....and I have some really cute pics of a very cute car! Grrrr....c ya guys later!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You sound like an interesting person, but you might want to stay away from that sugar :). I would like you to come by my blog and comment about the photography. I am working on some portraits and would greatly appreciate a woman's perspective. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. weener! altho it'd be fun to live with someone youre already close with, i think your dad's kinda right.. can you handle all the smokin? =T

    remember tau, 75% of the dangers of smoking is inhaled by non-smokers who live in a smoking environment.

    just wanted to remind you of that. =)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com