June 28, 2006

freedom!!!!!!!!!!!

freedom - The condition of being free of restraints. Totally.

Exams are over!!!!!!!!!! After 21 days of studying and stressing, I have finally finished my A-Levels!!!!!!!!! Muahahahahahaha! I know I sound retarded, but I am sooooo happy!!!!!!! Now I can go around mucking and doing nothing...somehow, I don't think I can laze around so much, though. Sad.

Anyways, to officially finish off my A-levels, I'm going to the A-levels ball in KL Hilton tomorrow! Yay! I got the dress and shoes ready already! (that sounds a bit weird!) Can't wait till tomorrow!!!!

Although I am happy that I finished my A-levels already, I'm really bummed that I can't join my cousin in Monash for the July intake! :( Why you may ask? The reason I can't join her is not because I don't want to, but because I can't! My forecast results are still not out yet...but that's not the main problem!!! The main problem is that I don't meet their English requirement! They want prove that I can speak English and understand English....not verbal proof, but "legitimate" proof....so I kinda need to sit for the TOEFL or IELTS test, and since I have not sat for either of these tests, they can register me in, but I can't join the Goddamn classes! So I asked IDP and British Council if I can get the exam done in July, but they say it's fully booked and the next IELTS exam date is in August! Greeeaaattttttt....so now, I need to sit for the test first before I can get into Monash in FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, I can't join the July intake, cos I'll be missing classes until the end of August! I'm gonna get barred if I join the July intake. So what's the point, right? Might as well wait for a bit...well, my dad doesn't seem to mind....

Oh yeah, I realised yesterday that one year ago on June 23rd, I got my driving license! :D It means that I've been driving for a year already...huh...that feels weird....so far, no summons yet (yay!) and God forbid that any summon should come my way!!!!

Talking about driving, yesterday I realised just how unpredictable KL roads could be. Around 6 o'clock yesterday, I went to pick my cousin up from IMKEDA (her driving school) after her driving lesson so that we could go and lepak for a bit before I sent her to Bisik near Ampang Park and sent my sister to tuition. So we were thinking of going to the mamak stall in Setiawangsa, but all of the mamak stalls there were a bit freaky because all the people there were the kind of guys that would just ogle at girls and make you feel queasy...and there we were, me, my cousin and my sister...3 single girls....going into a place like that? Not a very comforting thought. So I said we might as well go to Pelita near KLCC because I would have to send my cousin into that part of town anyway. So I was soooo prepared for a traffic jam. I mean, going straight into the middle of KL at 6.45 pm? Not such a bright idea. But I was (pleasantly) stunned when we drove into KL and there was NO traffic jam!!! I mean, there were cars la, obviously, but I would have thought it would be like damn packed! It was like driving through KL on a Sunday....quite nice...so my estimated 25-minutes drive turned out to be a 10-minute drive! So we lepak-ed in Pelita until about 7.30. After dropping my cousin off at Bisik, I was again prepared for a traffic jam heading towards my sister's tuition place. Yep, so much for that happening....we were at her tuition place by 7.45 and her class only starts at 8. So after stopping by 7-Eleven, I sent her to tuition at 8. And after that, I went back home. Now, her tuition place in Melawati is like a 5-minute drive from home. And Melawati isn't exactly in the middle of the city. So I was so shocked when I got stuck there, in a traffic jam, for 20 freaking minutes!!! It was damn annoying! The irony of the situation is a bit baffling, don't you think?

Ohhhh...dinner time. Gotta go :) Can't wait for the ball!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com