June 12, 2006

exam rants





Don't you think this car is just the cutest grooviest? it is just the cutest car that I saw during the KL Motorshow last weekend. But to tell you the truth, I would not want to be caught dead in that car....it's just a bit too weird...can you just imagine going around KL during rush hour in a car with flowers on its tyres? The horror. Nope, not me, not I. I would not do it.

Ohhhh....so last week I started with my exams...had 5 papers last week....6 more to go...remind me again why I took A-Levels....it's not like I'm going to the UK anyways....damn....it's damn stressing la studying for the exams. and last week, for the first time ever, I managed to finish all my Econs paper right on time! Yay me! Ok....that sounds very bimbotic and cacat, somehow.....actually i sound damn cacat...but almost everyone tak sempat habis tau their econs papers....so I'm not the only person who does not have the ability to finish my Econs papers on time!!!!

BUT last week was the "slightly better" papers...and this week, the real challenge begins.(that sounds very corny and soapopera-ish) I have 3 papers this week....Econs 4, Econs 5 and Math C4. Econs 4 and 5 would be on Wednesday, while C4 is on Thursday. Problem is, I am struggling to remember what i learnt in all of these modules. Dahlah I'm retaking Econs 4....damn menyusahkan....i was studying a bit just now....but i am so easily distracted and only 25% of what i read went into my brain. I feel like slapping myself senseless....i need to study la....i curse you, short attention span!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO SCARED....I need to do well....but what scares me right now is the fact that I do not want to study. I just feel like whatever I do, I'm going to mess up the papers...but then, this fear of not being able to answer anything will keep rearing it's ugly head until I study. And actually, when you study properly, you are just so much better prepared, right? You feel more confident answering the questions, which means that there will be less chances of making those silly mistakes that you know you would do when you start panicking. I want to be able to feel confident facing the papers, but I just can't seem to be able to study. I am so freaking stressed right now, I swear my hair will either fall off or turn white by the end of this month.

I better go back to studying....why did I even bother typing up such a short post? I'm sorry you wasted your precious time reading this post!!!! I promise I'll be more entertaining next time!!!! Ciao, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com