September 18, 2007

Boredom!

I was so sick yesterday that I didn't even go to Uni. I had to ask Ara to send in my assignments (which I managed to finish, thankfully!). So yesterday I did absolutely NOTHING. No studying, no driving, no nothing and it felt sooooo good to not do anything for once! But I got bored after a while, and I stole my brother's book....something about 1001 Cool, Freaky facts or something like that and found out that THIS particular phrase...

"The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick"

....is one of the hardest (if not hardest) tongue-twister in the English language. Try saying it. Out loud. If you're like me, you'll go, "the sixth sick sick...." and your tongue will start twisting. This is definitely worse than the "How many yaks could a yak pack pack if a yak pack could pack yaks? / How much wood could a woodchopper chop if a woodchopper could chop wood?" tongue-twisters.

See. I told you I had nothing to do yesterday.

I felt guilty though today, so I did my exercise and revised on the chapter for Business Law before I went for tutorials and I felt damn smart in class today because I knew what was going on! Mwahahahahaha.

Okay, I just typed out this post because I was bored, and because I am still in Monash waiting for Ara so that we could go buka puasa after her class. I didn't go back when I finished my class at 5 just now because I'm just too tired to go and join the jam because people are coming back early during this fasting month. Memang sangat-sangat tak larat nak tunggu dalam jam, so I decided to stay at Monash and buka puasa here first. But tak sembahyang terawih la then tonight. Darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com