September 10, 2007

Oh. My. God.

I got a scare this morning and it was so freaky.

When I tried to started the Vitara's engine this morning (when i was getting ready to go to Monash) , I heard like an explosion sound and I just KNEW it came from my car. There was smoke coming out of my car and when I opened the bonnet, it turned out that my car battery has actually EXPLODED, which caused it to CRACK.

I have never heard of anything like that ever happened and apparently the explosion was loud outside, but because I was in the car when it happened it didn't sound so loud to me.

So now my Vitara is not functioning. At all. Luckily the explosion happened at home. I was soooo thankful I wasn't on the road when that happened!!!

So I am now driving my dad's Pajero, which is just plain humongous! But hey, having a car is better than not having a car at all! And I still don't know what will happen to my baby...kesian dia :-(

Oh, and I've also taken a look at my exam timetable. And it is soooo not helping to know that I have three papers back-to-back!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I cropped the timetable because it's too big to actually put it here. Can't believe that Business Law (BTW1200) is right after my Accounts (AFW1002). No respite at all.

Blargh. Soooo have to start studying from now. Tak raya la this year! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com