April 1, 2008

My weekend

I went for a trip to Sungai Sendat last Sunday.

Still can't get over the name. Sungai
SENDAT....*snicker*

For those who are interested in knowing, Sungai Sendat is near Ulu Yam. Well, not that near, because it's further up. I think it's like a 40 minutes drive to get there from my house.

The thing is right, the road to go to Sungai Sendat is like ridiculous, and a bit not suitable for non-4WD cars, so my dad insisted on taking the Range Rover and Pajero, so of course I ended up driving the Pajero.

Look at the tyres....quite bad right? :S

But all in all, it was fun! I hadn't mandi sungai in like ages. And it was sooo pretty there.




Funny thing happened while we were on the way. I was grumbling about driving on the tanah merah road, and Iskandar asked me, "Don't they teach you how to drive on roads like this in driving school?"

And I was like, "Nooooooooo, that Kancil will not last on roads like this. The suspension confirm ruin"

Just as I said that, I saw a Kancil up in front.

Anis and I laughed so hard, we were barely making any sound.

But the Kancil didn't go as far as we did because where we went was definitely not suitable for a Kancil.

Oh, you know how I'm allergic to cats?

I have 5 cats in my room right now. Oh yeah.

A mother cat and her four kittens, to be exact.

We think the mother is a cat that got dumped by the owners when they found out she was pregnant.

So anyways, the mother gave birth to the kittens like 2 weeks ago, but we didn't know where. The thing is right, the mummy cat, who we call Pinky (which is like a total misnomer because she has gray fur!), comes for food everyday. And since we all love cats, we bought her some food and feed her everyday. And everytime she eats, we ask "Pinky, where are your kittens? Kenapa tak bawak?"

So last Sunday right, just before we stepped out of the house, Pinky came and in her mouth was one kitten who looks just like her. And the kitten was so fat and cute. No wonder everytime Pinky comes to the house she's starving.

Mummy feeding the kitten. Soooo cute, right?

When we came back from the trip, we found out that she had brought 4 kittens to the house and all of them were so gemuk, and their fur is so soft. I feel like squeezing them.

So anyways, we couldn't possibly keep the kittens and the mummy outside because sejuk at night. Some more with the crazy weather we've been getting, i'm scared that something bad might happen to the kittens. So after much thought (actually it was more like 20 minutes of contemplation), Anis and I decided to take the whole litter into our room. So we borrowed this cage from Kak Tish and put all the cats into it and took them into our room.

And so my room is now cat central. And surprisingly, after a full 24 hours with the cats, I did not suffer any snuffles or sneezes, so it's not so bad. Plus, the kittens are super-adorable. Even though they sleep like 95% of the time.

Oh, I almost hit a wild boar on Sunday. My dad and I took the Pajero and Range Rover to the carwash after coming back from Sungai Sendat. So while we were on our way back (we were already in Bukit Antarabangsa), this animal just suddenly ran in front of my car. And I braked.

Luckily I was driving slow.

I thought it was a dog at the beginning, but then after a few seconds, I realised it was a wild boar. Bloody scary. My heart was doing like 140, I think. I was soooo glad nothing happened.

Can you just imagine what would have happened had I hit the boar?

Scarynya!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, that night, I went to my dad's clinic because Anis needed to print out some stuff and the printer at home wasn't working. So anyways, I asked my dad to check my blood pressure and found out that my blood pressure was a bit lower than normal. So my dad was like, "how to donate blood like this?" since Anis and I are always so bising because we never get to donate our blood.

Geez. Thanks Pa.

How supportive.

I kinda wonder what the low blood pressure means because people say that if you're stressed, then your BP will shoot up. Does that mean I'm so relaxed that my BP is low? ;-)

Okay, I need to finish up my tutes.

Later people.

1 comment:

  1. u're too relaxed? y dont i email u my assignment n u cn do it 4 me? then ur BP will shoot to normal. LOL
    ur mom looks prettier than the last time i saw her :) owh n say hi to Is for me! letak la gmbr ur family members yg lain!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com