March 29, 2008

2 years down the road....

Yesterday (28/3/08), this blog turned TWO!

Oh my God.

I can't believe I've kept this blog for two years. What an achievement! Yay me!

Read my first post HERE (quite embarrassing okay to baca balik).

Hahaha. I was still doing A-Levels back then.

Wow.

How time flies.

I met up with Nat yesterday. Had so much fun because both of us have been craving for sushi! Yummy.

Oh, this is Nat's (and mine!) current obsession, David Cook from American idol 7. Here he's singing Lionel Richie's Hello:



He's sooooo sexy. His sepet eyes, his shy smile. *swoons*

It's my current favourite song! I love this version of Hello. I like it soooo much better than the original. Emo version rules!

Oh, Zaty has recommended Openoffice as a solution to my Microsoft Office problem.

Going to install it and let's hope it'll be the solution to my problems! *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com