July 30, 2009

No title post. Lol.

I'm sick. I've been sick for the past 5 days already. Boo. =(

Funnily, I got sick a few hours after writing the previous post. I knew there would be something that would stop me from studying. LOL.

My voice is very sengau right now. Sometimes I think I sound like Fran from The Nanny. LOL.

You know what went through my mind a few days back?

Most of us taking the Accounting major in Monash have the ambition of being an auditor in one of the Big Four (PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, Ernst & Young) once we graduate.

But the thing is, I'm taking the Auditing unit right now and the more I go for the classes, the more I think that auditing might not be want I want to slave my life to.

I mean, put it this way la, while the lecturer was talking about ethics and whistleblowing and how life as an auditor is in reality, I was actually looking around the lecture hall to see which guy has a strong jaw and whether the girl in one of the rows in front of me has fake hair. And I was also thinking about how my lecturer looks like a huggable teddy bear. Lol.

It scares me that the thought of not being an auditor actually crossed my mind because it kinda goes without saying la that you're supposed to be an auditor when you graduate.

And it makes me wonder you know, what other options do I have if I refuse to become an auditor.

I know there are other things I could do, but I just don't see anything yet. But I just know that I might not like being an auditor. I know even right now, that if I become an auditor, after six months I'll be bored out of my mind.

But then again, it's a never say never situation because usually whenever I say I'll never do something, I'll end up doing it anyways.

Haih.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com