August 15, 2009

Cynicism.

I sent in my assignment today.

Worst 2000 words I've ever had to write. EVER. EVER. EVER.

But funnily kan, i realise that I tend to be more creative when I'm under pressure cause when I read back my assignment, I was actually thinking, "Wah, I can actually construct sentences like that?"

Once I sent in my assignment, I was so happy cause I was gonna go out for dinner.

And then it started to pour.

Like, flooding-in-multiple-places pour. So I was late in picking up my friend cause I got stuck in a jam. Oh yeah. JOY.

But I was so happy cause I got to eat nice food for dinner! =)

Actually, any food would have been nice cause I was too busy finishing up the assignment to actually have a proper lunch.

Yeah, bad habit, I know.

And this coming from a person who keeps on telling her siblings "DON'T SKIP YOUR MEALS". I am embarrassed to say that I'm so not practicing what I preach. Lol.

By the way, Anis said something interesting to me this morning:

"I have this friend tau, and she's very cynical. Actually, she reminds me of you la, Kakya"

Imagine that. Me, a cynic?

I'm shocked! Really, I am.

I've always known that I was cynical, but I think that was the first time someone actually stating it out loud like that. And she was comparing my cynicism with her friend's. LOL.

I can't help it though. I've always been very cynical and my perspective's not likely to change anytime soon. I'm comfortable with being a cynic and an optimist at the same time.

A contradiction? Oh, totally. I've always been contradictory, haven't I? =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com