August 12, 2009

Me? In a foul mood? Oh no no no no. I just feel like bashing something, that's all.

I have an assignment due on Friday.

I have no idea how to do it.

I have spent most of my free time reading up on journal articles that will supposedly help me make sense of the assignment, but let me emphasise on the word SUPPOSEDLY because the more I read, the more confused I became.

I can't believe that even reading is becoming a chore now. =(

Worst still, in between reading these journals, I still had to make time for another assignment that's due later today. I am so glad that the other one's easier.

I have never felt so clueless in doing an assignment. I almost wish that the uni would close down because H1N1. Not such a far-off thought, since there are already a few confirmed cases and we're subjected to temperature checks everytime we step into the campus.

Oh well. I can wish, can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com