February 22, 2010

6 weeks gone. Sorry.

I haven't updated in a month.

Again.

I'm so sorry, but it was quite a hectic month, cause work basically took up most of my time and it was so bloody tiring.

Most of the days I go back from the office after Maghrib and the next day I'll be back at the office at 8.30.

And I was getting paid RM600 per month, mind you. And I actually do as much work as the other interns who are getting paid RM1000 because they have to do it for 6 months and it's compulsory for them. I was getting paid peanuts because I chose to work instead of enjoying my summer break. WTF. GOD I was annoyed. Still am, in fact.

And yes, I was actually counting down the days till I finished my internship.

I was grinning from ear to ear on that last day, and I know all the other interns were jealous of us cause we were finishing. Lol.

So now I have one more week of holidays before starting my final sem in Monash. And people are even more annoyed when they found out that I was only taking one unit with classes like one hour a day. Hey, I wanted to take Islamic Banking, but they refused to let me, so what can I do? Yes, I am enjoying this, as sadistic as that sound.

Oh yeahhhh, let me clear the air for those of you who are curious:

Yes, I am dating someone now. =)

But he doesnt like talking about it much so I've to respect that and I can just say that all the people who knew us found it a bit funny that we ended up together. Most of them still can't picture us together.

This is especially the case with our friends from high school, cause we've never talked during high school and only started talking when we were in Monash, so our mutual friends from high school really can't picture us together. LOL.

It's a really nice feeling having someone there, even though he's a staunch Manchester United supporter who is perpetually trying to convert me into a Man Utd fan.

Sorry sayang. That's the one thing you'll never be able to do. I will not convert into a Man Utd fan. EVER. My heart will forever belong to Arsenal, just like how yours belong to Man Utd. Lol.

And it's really funny to me to see so many people getting so excited that I'm in a relationship with him. Like yesterday, I've met up with Chee after not seeing her more than a year and she was just grinning at me and said "I like your Facebook." And she's not the first to say something like that.

I think they find it funny that I'm in a relationship with someone from Melawati. Oh well, things happen for a reason right?

Oh, and for the first time in my life, I actually got flowers on Valentine's Day.


Thank you so much for them. =)

Oh, talking about friends, Zaty came back from NZ for a month and i love how it doesn't matter that she hasn't been here for a year cause as soon as she stepped into my car the day after she came back, it felt like she never left. No awkward moments whatsoever. =)

And the adventurous foodies that we are (or so we'd like to think), we went to eat at Las Carretas for Mexican and later on went to Fullhouse for drinks, all in the same day. LOL. Oh, and we went to the Planetarium and National Art Gallery too that day. Yep, we are nerds. So what. It's fun. And cheap. But you might have kids looking at you funnily in the Planetarium. Especially if it was the outing day for the National Services kids. Hahahahaha.

But it's fun going to all these new places with friends. All the pics below are from Natnat's fb album:


Zaty. Always smiling. Lol.

Nat, Yana and I goofing off outside the National Art Gallery. Hahaha.

Las Carretas

Fullhouse

Oh, and these are some pictures from my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary on the 16th of January (Yeah, 50 years. I hope when I get married it'll be for that long, too!). Credit to the photographers:

www.flickr.com/hamdee72
www.flickr.com/semiclicks


I was sooooo proud of my siblings that night cause they did an acapella performance for my grandparents and everyone loved it. I was supposed to join them, but I just HAD TO FALL SICK that day, so I lost my voice and hence I couldn't join them up on stage.

Internet's a bit slow, so I'll try to upload some cute pictures of them performing later.

Okay. This post is a bit too long already. Lol.

I'll update soon, I promise!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com