February 22, 2010

Alia's random post number God-knows-what.



Like I mentioned in the previous post, these are the pictures of my siblings performing at my grandparents' 50th anniversary. Zara looked so adorable. And mischievous.

Other pictures from the night. Lol.

Wanna talk about random? This is VERY random. I was cleaning up my car and managed to salvage all these receipts from parking at the office. Yes, it's RM6 a day. And I have the majority of the receipts from the last 6 weeks at the office. It's annoying how around 20% of my measly salary went to paying for parking. Bloody hell.

Yep, I can be a bit bitter when it comes to work-related stuff. Lol.

Oh, by the way, I am SO ADDICTED TO GLEE. God, it's so addictive. I love the songs that they sing on the show.

One of the songs I love the most from the series is this one:



I seriously had tears watching this part of the episode.

Oh yes. I'm a total Gleek. So sue me. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com