February 23, 2010

No-title post

Read this in the newspaper this morning. Found this SO sad, yet so amusing at the same time:

WOMAN RETURNS SLAP FROM HUBBY WITH A STAB

Basically the husband was a bit drunk and was hitting on the neighbour or something like that. The wife saw him and they started arguing. The husband then insulted her and slapped her. The woman got so pissed off she stabbed the husband with a kitchen knife and now the hubby's in ICU.

Like they say, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. LOL.

Oh, was going through my old posts in the old blog and saw this:

Nat, Zaty, Alia circa 2008.

This was taken when Zaty was about to go off to Wellyland for the first time back in February of '08. Yep, we were all in black. LOL. I don't know why, but somehow I feel like among the three of us, I look the most different now. Zaty's jetting back to Wellington tonight and when I was saying goodbye to her, I was a bit sad la as usual cause I won't be able to see her for the next one and a half years, but she's like, "Don't worry la makcik. Sekejap je tu"

And it is true you know how time can fly by so fast.

It's been two years since that picture was taken. I can still clearly remember that day. =)

And it's so amazing to me that almost three months has gone by since the day I started my internship and that next week i'm going to be going back to classes.

And now I know why I don't want to work as an auditor. I realise that when I was working, I really looked forward to the weekends, even when it was just Monday.

All that time I was going through the motions. All because I didn't like what I was doing.

I don't want that to happen when I start working full-time. I want a job that allows me to actually enjoy my weekdays, not just the weekends. I don't want my life to just pass me by.

I don't want time to go by so fast that the next thing I know, some years have gone by and I can't remember whether I've done anything significant in those years.

I want to live, not just go through the motions.

That's not too much to ask for, right?

Oh yeah. Enough ramblings for today. Lol. Sorry if i made anyone out there depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com