May 27, 2006

trust...

Listening to: Rihanna - Unfaithful

Last sunday I went to sleep over at my grandma's house with my cousin to basically house-sit cause our grandparents were outstation. We went for a drink in Starbucks at about 10-ish. After the drinks and after buying some midnight snack in the form of burgers, we arrived back at our grandma's place about 12.20 am. We talked about going to Genting when I finished my exams (I checked out the rates...some rooms are less than Rm150 per night!!!!!!), talked about where we're going to further our studies and about blogs. She was saying like how some people use their blog to put up pictures of their latest buys and to write long-winded post on the things that they want in hopes of people buying it for them. I realised im not like that...I used my blog more to write (type?) out my thoughts rather than what i want to buy next....although I've seen some really pretty bags that were on sale the other day......hmmmm, should I buy a new handbag?

We also ended up talking about guys and how much do we trust them in general. Like, can you fully trust your boyfriend and stuff like that. Personally, I don't think I will fully trust my boyfriend if I have one. I mean, you can trust them to a certain extent, but to fully trust them? I don't think so. i know soooooooooo many people who has, on occasions, cheated on their girlfriend/boyfriend. This is especially true for guys around my age...i remembered someone saying that at the point when they reach puberty until they're 21, guys think with their balls, not brains.

Trust is important in a family, friendship and relationship. Friendships and relationships are made and broken because of the trust factor. And it makes me think, who can you really trust in this world? Do you trust yourself 100 %? Strange thing is, I dont trust myself half of the time. Sometimes you can't even trust yourself, so how can you trust others? I know that is it so hard to earn a person's trust, but it is so easy to break the trust. Once trust is broken, can you get it back? They say that the first time is the hardest. If it is so easy to break a trust the first time, won't it be easier the next? The perfect example is cheating, be it in a test or in a relationship. I remembered the first time I cheated on a test (yes, I'm not such a Miss Goody-two shoes). I felt so guilty afterwards, but I cheated again after that and it gets easier each time. I lost my respect to myself, and I began to not trust myself. And after I realised cheating will not get me anywhere, I stopped. To tell you the truth, I can't fully trust my friends who still cheat during exams. Since I've never had a boyfriend, I don't know how a cheating boyfriend will affect me. I know that if I caught him cheating on me, he is gonna have a hell of time earning back my trust.

But still, there are some people who you can fully trust. People who have been with you when you're up and down. And if you can fully trust them, it's safe to say they fully trust you. So appreciate those who trust you, because trust can go a long, long, long way in life.

Now, should I go out shopping and post up pictures of my latest "designer" goodies? ;) hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com