July 12, 2006

Goodbye World Cup

France lost to Italy in the finals.......

I stayed up until 5 to watch the freaking match....I have never, ever, ever stayed up until 5 to watch anything. And the one time I did decide to stay up and watch something, I was left heartbroken. Boo-hoo. I know, I know....damn drama, right? I thought France was gonna win, but when Barthez couldn't save any of the penalties, I was just like ........it wasn't that I wanted France to win, but it was more that I wanted Italy to lose....because of the Azzuris two of my favourite teams (Germany & Australia) got booted out....come to think of it, the australia-Italy match was the first match that I wanted the underdogs to win so badly that when they lost because of the penalty, I cried my eyes out. Hmmm. Italy is definitely not on my favourite list right now. After the final match, I was like, WHY Zizou?????? Whyyyyyy?????? and also Why Barthez???????? Why couldn't you save any of the shots????? But what's done is done.....can't change the facts any more.... I cried myself to sleep seeing France lost. My cousin, too. We're damn girls. I can't believe I have to wait another four years for the next World Cup................

Right now I still have to go search for a uni.....damn lazy!!!!!!!!!! I just realised that if I were to go to Sunway, I will be driving 70 km a day!!!!!!! No kidding!!!!!!!!!! That's just amazing....it means that if I have a five-day week, I'll be driving about 350 km a week.....whoa........that's damn freaky.................

Oh yeah, the Pussycat Dolls are coming in 2 weeks time! I am stunned that they are actually allowed to enter the country....I mean, they are the Pussycat Dolls!!! I guess it's the closest that Malaysia will get to a strip show...I hope Reiza will give Anis tickets!!! Then I can go and watch for free! I'm a shameless cheapskate....

I think I might go and watch Pirates tomorrow....let's see if the 2nd one is as nice as the first one...I can't wait to see Jack Sparrow.....the wackiest pirate I've ever seen...not that I've seen many...

And oh yeah, for your viewing pleasure, a funny picture of Cristiano Ronaldo doing who-knows-what to Wayne Rooney:



tsk, tsk, tsk...I didn't even know that it was legal to do that on the pitch....cheeky boys....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com