July 17, 2006

Ramblings....God, I don't know what titles to put for my posts

Last week, everyone was talking about Zizou's now infamous headbutt on Marco Materazzi. Heck, if you take a look at the YouTube site, Zizou's headbutt clips are the most viewed last week...mind you, I said CLIPS. Yep, everyone will definitely remember Zizou. That moment will definitely go down in football history.

This week, however, everyone will surely be talking about Miss Siti's impending wedding to Datuk K. Confirm front page esok. I mean, she's the woman that every man wants to be with and almost every woman wants to be. The wedding is already dubbed "Wedding Of The Year" and I know some stuff about the wedding that some people are not supposed to know. Ngeh ngeh. I even know how much the cost is for the food at the wedding.

My dad's patient just happen to be the CEO of the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre so the guy told my dad some dirt on the wedding! And I found out quite a lot about the wedding from my dad....not too sure I can type it down, though...I might get sued. Seriously. But I can tell you that the King (Agong) is going to grace the ceremony at the convention centre. Why am I not surprised? And my dad said that one of the TV stations would be broadcasting the wedding live! Talk about a lavish affair...this is like the biggest event since...erm, since the World Cup! Haha!

Siti's going to get engaged and married simultaneously...how that works also I don't know. Can you just imagine if I did that? Imagine if I had this phone conversation with my friend on my big day...

Me: Hey! Guess what? I just got engaged!!!!!!!
Friend: Oh wow!!! Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you!
Me: Thanks! Oh, I have to go now! I'm getting married in like, 5 seconds!
Friend: ....

Yep, most people would think I'm crazy to get engaged and married on the same day. But celebrities can get away with everything. Hmphhh. I wonder how many hearts are broken by Siti's announcement.

Oh yeah, I went to Sunway last week to check out the courses but my dad still wants me to wait for Monash, so I am jobless right now and with no education (that sounds so wrong). Grrr. And to top it off, I am sneezing constantly and I think I'm getting sick!!!!! Tak suka la!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Frankly speaking, Siti's wedding and engagement with D.K. is so unimportant to Malaysians, minus the entertainment industry people. I don't understand all this hype about their relationship/marriage.. it's just so personal and confidential.

    I'm not blaming you, of course, for discussing about it,.. everyone else is doing the same as well. =T

    I've heard some stuff about the costs for the marriage, whatwith news of horse carriage vehicles whatsoever, and I won't be surprised if the ceremony exceeds a million ringgit in its cost, but it's sad to think that instead of all those excessive stuff, they could donate to some charity fund to help the disabled/poor/old, instead of only to please the media world/themselves.

    Hmm.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com