November 9, 2006

Listening to: Delta Goodrem - Fragile

Streamyx finally works again! Thank God I managed to fix it....bloody router's been causing us all of our problems! Grrr....it's a new-ish router some more...

Anis has a boyfriend!!! It's kinda funny knowing that your younger sister has a boyfriend and you don't....it's just....weird....and I actually went out with them yesterday. Their first date and I went along...they wanted me to go, OK? Actually, I was supposed to go out with Anis but somehow Amin ended up tagging along...hahahahaha. Oh yeah, even though Anis is tall, her boyfriend is wayyyyyy taller! Suddenly, I feel damn short *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* Anyways, I've come up with a nickname for them...Tall N Taller...TNT for short....very original, right? :P


I'll post up some pictures later, okie? Have to go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com