November 8, 2006

Oh, I changed my layout! Again! Pretty indecisive, aren't I?

I typed a long-ass post yesterday and the bloody computer restarted!!!!!!!!!!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel like smashing this pc. And I just couldn't be bothered to type a new post afterwards.

Streamyx SCREAMYX is still NOT back on....is it any surprise? I don't mind using the dial-up, but i cant post-up pictures because the connection is too damn slow!!!! And because of that I have missed 2 episodes of One Tree Hill!!!!!!!!! I wanna watch, I wanna watch, I wanna watch!!!!!!!!!! (bimbo moment!)

Cameron was nice! The place was freaking cold that even in our apartment, there were no fans in sight! Seriously! and there were loads of Mat Sallehs around. Some of them looked at us one kind when we were eating steamboat at one of the Mamak shops there. Cameron is quite different from KL, but I know I'll get bored of the place if I live there because there's not much stuff to do there. I wanted to post up some really nice pics from Cameron but I can't...dammit!

Oh yeah, I've been driving Anis and her friends a lot of time this past month for their F1 In Schools thing which happened last weekend, (heck, I drove them to SIRIM in Shah Alam TWICE last week!) that they've decided to give me some "gaji" from the extra money that they have! Yay me!!!! I'm gonna keep the money because Anis and I are planning to go to Port Dickson just the two of us (maybe with Tish and Izuan if they're free...) in 2 weeks time and it's a good thing that we're going to get the extra money for the journey. Good thing we don't have to pay for accommodation!

Oh, I'm going out for lunch and a movie...see you guys later....


PS: Britney Spears is filing for divorce!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!! There is some justice in this world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com