November 17, 2006

Small, small world....

I never realised how small the world is up until today...

Recently, there has been news about this Mongolia woman who was killed and her body was blown to pieces. Every morning when I read the newspaper, there will be something about the murder. Yesterday, they charged Abdul Razak Baginda for her murder. It was just news to me...you know, something that you just read about, think "Oh My god!!!" and move on? And then I saw a picture of his daughter and wife and I realised that I know the daughter! I've met her twice last year. She's one of my good friend from A-Levels, Trish's, best friend. And suddenly the news became more personal. The girl that I'm kinda acquinted with, Rowina, is a really nice girl and I'm sorry that this has happened to her. And Trish, who is somewhere in England right now must be shocked to hear her friend's dad has been arrested.

I dunno why but I'm feeling depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com