December 7, 2006

I grieve...

Warning: Whiny post ahead

Do you know that feeling when you worked so hard and suddenly have you hard work crumble right in front of you? Like if you did your assignment on the computer and when you're on the last line of your unsaved work, the computer crashes and you have to redo the whole thing again? I had that feeling yesterday.

I know it's a bit childish, but I did the 1000 pieces puzzle (my first time ever doing it). Started doing it on Monday night and after 2 almost-sleep-deprived nights, I finished the puzzle yesterday. I was soooo happy because none of the pieces went missing and the picture turned out beautifully. And then, yesterday evening I was trying to put the puzzle into the frame when the bloody frame collapsed!!!!!! I had to redo one section ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!! In my sleep deprived state, I looked at my ruined puzzle, screamed "DAMMMITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and cried like a baby. I think the last time I cried that much was when Zara was in ICU 3 years back and I was scared that something bad was going to happen to my baby sister (she was two then). I started reconsturcting the bloody puzzle (I was crying while doing it) and there are still some parts that I have not reconstruct. Roar. Stupid (well technically it it stupid since it has no brains) frame. I'm going to redo the puzzle. Whoopee me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com