December 22, 2006

My latest obsession

I've been watching quite a few football matches lately....I guess after the World Cup I decided to watch more football. Haha. So anyways, I was watching an Arsenal match a few weeks back and I saw one cute Arsenal player. Usually when I watch Arsenal matches my eyes would be on my cousin's "husband", Thierry Henry. But after watching Cesc Fabregas on the field, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him....hehehehehe. I remembered you saying that he's cute, my dear cousin, while we were looking through Izuan's World Cup book and I totally agree! And he's only 19. So if Henry's your husband, then Fabregas is my husband! Mwahahahahahahaha!






So I am now officially supporting the Gunners in the EPL. Go Gunners!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Sorry Yana. I know I said I'll support Chelsea, but Joe hasn't been playing much and I'm quite tired of Jose Mourinho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com