May 1, 2008

Crash and Burn

My tests were ridiculously hard. -___-'

I studied really hard for the two tests, it was almost like I was studying for my finals.

I read like every single lecture carefully that I seriously felt like I could answer any questions they throw at me.

But oh boy, was I wrong.

I think I could only do like 60% of the questions. And I was totally befuddled.

It's damn annoying. I need the marks, dammit.

I was stressed before the tests, during the tests and even after the tests.

But oh well. What's done is done, right?

So anyways, since it's going to be my dad's birthday tomorrow today (1st of May) and Alwani's birthday on the 2nd, Anis and I went to buy their cards and presents in Sunway Pyramid.

We had a sort of early dinner at 5 oclock since I forgot to eat lunch (I never forget lunch, okay?) cause I was too busy studying for my Financial Management test and so I was really hungry by the time we got to Carls Jr. The food was yummyyyyyy. Finally, I got to eat something other than the expensive Monash cafeteria food. I am bored of the food in Monash.

Since it's the end of the month, Anis and I were a bit quite broke la, but we still managed to buy the birthday cards and gifts. After buying all the gifts, we went around Sunway Pyramid and found this small section of Sunway Pyramid called Asian Avenue, which reminded us of shops in Sungei Wang and the malls in Shenzhen, where there were these small quirky shops, and I saw loads of things that I liked. I was going mad because I didn't have the money to splurge on anything. Rawr.

I think that had I not been broke, in my stressed-out state, I would have bought everything that I had set my eyes on. Even now, Anis and I are going "We're so coming back next week". Good thing Pyramid's near Monash and Sun-U. Or maybe that's bad, cause I really have the urge to splurge right now.

And fyi, I'm a very impulsive buyer and I tend to buy stuff that I don't need and usually don't use.

Dear Lord, HELP ME!

Oh, by the way, I just realised that I have an assignment due next week, and 2 more assignments are due 2 weeks after that and in 5 weeks time my exams will start. In this small space of time, I have to understand everything from A to Z for the 4 units I'm taking, do my tutorials and still attend the lectures.

Is it any wonder why I'm going nuts?

Oh, and while I was studying for my Fin.Mgmt Test, I suddenly felt like the most appropriate to describe mysself at that point was that I was near the point where I was going to crash and burn.
And then I remembered about an old Savage Garden's song called (surprise, surprise) Crash and Burn. So I went on Youtube and looked up the song. And I relaxed a bit after listening to the song. Hahaha.

Here's the chorus to the song:

Let me be the one you call
If you jump I'll break your fall
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
If you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
If you need to crash then crash and burn
You're not alone

Fine, it sounds more like the song is dedicated to people who are depressed instead of stressed, but it's nice to know that Darren Hayes is singing that he'll lift me up and fly away with me into the night. But then again, he's gay. Hahahahaha.

I'm rambling, aren't I? No surprise there.

OK, I need some sleep. Like now.

Nite, people! =)

PS: When I was distracted on Youtube, I watched THIS clip about this ventroloquist called Jeff Dunham and his doll called Achmed the Dead Terrorist. It's a bit offensive la, but it's DAMN funny! I laughed my head off watching it. It's a bit of a stress-reliever for me. Teehee.

Take a look at it! It's funny!

3 comments:

  1. awwww.

    *huggggggggggggg*

    yeah. no point in worrying yourself about what's passed.

    nanti later in the yr if i come back we go mkn carl's jr tau!!! jeles i dengar carls jr all the time. lol. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, when you come back i will take you makan everywhere. Especially carls' jr.

    I'm gonna fatten you up, makcik! Beware. Ngehehehehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL siannye u.
    no worries silap2 u did well. u never know.... hehe. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com