May 11, 2008

I had another assignment to submit this week, which kinda explains why I was MIA.

(I was also just plain lazy to blog. Hahaha)

I don't mind doing assignments, but the assignments are kinda taking my study time away and it is so annoying cause exams are not that far away and I'm trying to understanding the units just so I could do the assignments, and I have to relearn everything when exam comes. Blargh.

Like even right now, I'm so blur about like 75% of the things I've learnt.

And it's really funny how people always expect me to have the answers to all the assignment questions
. I have people approaching me from every corner asking me to help with assignments. I really wonder there's an unseen sign/arrow pointing at me that says, "I KNOW THE ANSWERS! ASK ME!". It's nice when I can tell people I do have the answers, but it's so annoying when I don't cause they put me up on a pedestal, think I can do no wrong, and expect me to have an answer even though I'm just as clueless as them. Haih. And I'm really scared if what I teach people are wrong. Nanti ajar orang ajaran sesat. Aiyo.

Oh, I got back one of my mid-sem results and one assignment results. It was satisfying, overall, and even though I knew I could have done better, I just have to wait until exams to make up for the lost marks I guess.

So anyways, enough about Monash.

Last Sunday my dad took the whole family up to Bukit Tinggi for a picnic/drive.


There was nothing much to do there, and by the time we got there it was already like 3, so we only went around looking at houses that were for sale, and went to the Rabbit Park. The rabbits were so cute and so manja! Much better than we went last time, when they were a bunch of hostile bunnies waiting for us there. :| Hostile bunnies are scary!!!!

Our picnic spot:

DSCF0483 DSCF0510
DSCF0513
Queens of the world....(we wish!)

Random pictures of the view in Bukit Tinggi...

DSCF0480 DSCF0482
DSCF0479 DSCF0478

And pictures at the Rabbit Park! =D

DSCF0605 DSCF0598
My sisters the rabbit-tamers...

DSCF0664
Adorable, no?

DSCF0634 DSCF0636
The rabbit is super-adorable! =)

Okay, me needs tos gos. Me has tos gos tos dinners tonights.

Ciaos, peoples.

(It's all Nat's fault for making me go all sssss. Even when I talk now I go, me needs tos gos and i annoy myself sometimes)

1 comment:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com