June 20, 2008

absent-mindedness -_-

Oh My God, the funniest thing happened today.

I was busy studying in Monash when my dad called.

Our conversation went something like this:

My dad: "Alia, Where are you?"

Me: "Monash la. Why?"

Dad: "Do you know that the Vitara has no road tax?"

Me: "It doesn't??? Oh shit." (yep, i said that on the phone)

Dad: "Yeah, it's the 20th already. It died yesterday"

Of course I had to pack up my stuff and went straight back home. I was driving a car which had no insurance, for God's sake. -_-

Funniest thing was, I was the one who reminded my dad last week that my road tax was going to die on the 19th. When I got home around 2.15-ish, my dad was just about to go off to the hospital after Friday prayers, and he was grinning and said "Weren't you the one who told me the road tax was going to die?"

Smart, Alia. Very smart.

Luckily there were no roadblocks along the way home.

Oh, on the way home right, I heard on the radio that in order to reduce congestion in Beijing during the Olympics, the Chinese Government are going to impose a sort-of ban on cars during the time. supposedly, they will only allow cars that has an odd number for their last digit to be on the road during odd dates, and same goes for cars with even numbers for their last digit. I was thinking, if that were to happen in Malaysia, I can't drive on odd dates cause both the Vitara and Pajero have even numbers as the last digit. Hahahaha. So weird.

Ohhhhhh, and I am so happy that Germany is in the semi-finals of the Euro 2008!!!!!!

Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I wanted to watch the match, but I was too sleepy and would've ended up falling asleep in front of the tv anyways, so I just watched the highlights of the game when I woke up this morning. I was so happy when i saw the goals, I was jumping and screaming and dancing in front of the TV. And it was much sweeter to watch cause Germany managed to beat Cristiano Ronaldo fine, Portugal. But the dude is on the Portuguese team. I dunno why, but i just cannot stand that guy. How sweet to see my favourite Euro team knocking out Cristiano Ronaldo out of the competition.

I hope my other team (Spain!) will go through, too.

Okay, must study now. I have less than 90 hours to total freedom. Must get through the weekend!!!!

PS: I realise that I tend to talk about the randomest of stuff. Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com