June 12, 2008

=)

That's how my desk in the library looked like everytime i went to study. Notes would be everywhere, highlighters always on hand. Hahahaha.

I am so glad that the three hardest papers i have are over and done with!!!!!!!!!!!

I was afraid i was going to fail the papers (I've even begin rearranging my timetable for the upcoming semesters in my head in case i did fail -____-) but Thank God the papers weren't so bad.

I think i've done enough to pass. Hehehe. My next paper's in 10 days, so i'm kinda taking a breather right now cause it's been like quite mad la these couple of weeks.

But then again, even though I've been studying like crazy, I've also seen a few shows over these couple of weeks.

Like about two weeks back, I went to this show called Cirque Balagan Extravaganza at the KL Convention Centre. I'm a HUGE fan of all these Cirque de Soleil-esque shows that when my dad said his patient wanted to give him complementary tickets to the show, I was like "YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

I was sooooo happy. And they were absolutely amazing!!!! I don't know why, but I find that circus/acrobatic acts so intriguing. And the best part is, the Cirque Balagan show was choreographed by the same person who choreographed Cirque de Soleil. Hey, it's the closest thing I'll ever get to seeing a Cirque de Soleil show live. And it was free! Hahahahaha. *contented sigh*

Oh, I also saw P.Ramlee the musical last Saturday. That was a really good one, too. But it was a bit too long la. It started at like 8.45 and there was a 20-minutes intermission between the acts, but it finished like close to 12. I was a bit tired la afterwards. Dah la had to study for the exams during the day. Oh, and the guy playing P.Ramlee looked so much like the real P.Ramlee it's almost uncanny!

Right now I'm waiting to see if my dad is able to get the tickets for Beauty and the Beast!!!!

Ooooooohhhh, and by the way, my room got a total makeover. It's now painted red! Me likey!


Now finally the room matches the furniture. hahahahaha. I'm so happy! =)

3 comments:

  1. yess !! me likey!! ur layout, ur rooomm!! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. alahai, me never been in your room before (i think?)

    but melikes your color scheme :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! you both likes it. me is very the happy. Hahahaha.

    @ zaty

    yea la makcik, you've never been into my room. but you've been to my house before!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com