June 20, 2008

Songs tags

This is like one of the old random song tag things from last time. I think it's quite funny and since I'm procrastinating, why not? hahahaha.

Rules:

1. Put your MP3 player on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. You must write the name of the song no matter what. No cheating!

1. How are you feeling today?

Cry - Jay Sean (so not!)


2. If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?

Thank You Stars - Katie Melua (hahahahahahahahahaha)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?

All Fall Down - OneRepublic

4. Will you get far in life?

Total Eclipse of The Heart - Bonnie Tyler (ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....)

5. What do you think about very often?

In My Arms - Plumb (I do not think about how I'm worried for my future babies all the time!)

6. What is 2 + 2?

To The Moon and Back - Savage Garden (oh yeahhhh)

7. What's your best friend's theme song?

My Oh My - Aqua (hahahahhahahahahahahahahha)

8. What is the story of your life?

Unchained Melody - Il Divo (wow.....a 'romanticised' story of my life)

9. What is/was your high school like?

supersexual - Blue (mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh.my.God. No bloody way.)

10. What is your motto?

Si Volvieras a Mi - Josh Groban

11. What’s the best thing about your friends?

Part of Your World - The Little Mermaid (how sweet!)

12. What do you think of the person you like?

Invitation - Blue (what the hell. i don't like anybody right now. unless it's football players!)

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Supermassive Black Hole - Muse (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! TOTALLY!)

14. What do you think of when you see the person you like?

Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson (weird songs I'm getting!)

15. Describe your grandparents.

Don't Walk Away - Bethany Joy Lenz

Some songs seriously do not make any sense. Hahahahahaha.

Oh well, It was amusing, to say the least! =)

1 comment:

  1. oh i love this!! i ripped dis off ur blog n got sum pretty weird answers too!! haha

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com