June 5, 2008

Quickie update!

I know I haven't blogged lately.

I've been too busy studying! So menyakitkan hati. The Monash library is like my second home now. Urgh.

And everytime I come back from Monash, I malas want to blog cause the only thing I'll blog about is how I have been studying everyday and how scared I am about the exams.

By the way, I had my first paper today.

I seriously thought I was ready for the time. I was like "Hit me with your best shot, I'm ready!"

But then there's this one question that absolutely baffled me. And my confidence level just dropped. Rawr.

Wargh. So annoying!!!!!!

I got so fed-up with the paper, that after the paper, even though I planned to study, I crashed my friend's place and slept for like 2 hours before going back home. Hahahaha. It was nice to sleep during the rain!

I hope I do well for the paper. I tried my best. And i managed to finish everything! =)

Oh well. Now I have to concentrate on my two killer papers n 10th and 11th. Super worrying.

And dah la yesterday the bloody petrol price went up. By 78 cents! Now it costs like 40% more to go to Monash. Which means that even in the Vitara, I'm spending about RM25 a day. Can you just imagine, RM50 can only get you about 18 litres of fuel now? And worst part is, my dad said they're going to gradually sell the petrol at market price, which is at RM4 per litre. -__________-

I don't need the extra stress (and the extra expenses that go with it!) right now!!!! I am soooo nto looking forward to the future.

Man, this sucks. Such bad timing okay.

Okay, I better go sambung studying now.

1 comment:

  1. minyak naik???? crazzzyyy mehhh. i nk stay heree!! tp cni pon mahal. LOL me miss u!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com