September 8, 2008

BRITNEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my Edward Cullen.

Two words: Britney.Spears.

Oh My Gosh.

I'm so proud of her for her appearance on the VMAs!!!!!!!!!!!

She is sooooooo back!

It's Britney, bitch! (sorry, couldn't help it! I know it's like the most overused statement of the moment, but it's so appropriate!)

*squeals!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Oh, by the way, my exams timetable came out today, and I am seriously freaking out! Even though my first paper is like in 8 weeks time, i have 2 really scary papers back-to-back on the 28th and 29th of October. Bloody hellllll. I is very the worried right now.

Haih. I havent started studyinggggg. I've never been this lost before for all the units. Wargh!!!! I am hyperventilating and will keep on hyperventilating until the 10th of November, the day of my last paper.

Oh, and by the way, I was browsing through the internet and they were talking about who would have made a great Edward Cullen cause I don't feel like Robert Pattinson (who's going to be Edward in the movie) is....Edward enough. So I found out that the author's first choice was this guy named Henry Cavill:



And I am instantly in love. He is sooooo Edward to me!!!! But he's too old to play Edward in the movie. *sigh* What a loss. He's so swoon-worthy!

Okay, enough distractions. I still have to write like a 10-page report due the day after tomorrow. -_-

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com