September 4, 2008

I'm in love....and other things

I.AM.ADDICTED.

I don't know how it happened, but I got really addicted to the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. Go Google about it if you're curious. :D

You know how I tend to do impulsive things? Well, this is one of those things la basically.

Last Friday, I met up with Fizleen, my friend from school. Haven't seen her in agessss. Anyways, we went to KLCC to watch Death Race. Going to KLCC to watch a movie felt like I was back in Form 5! Hahahaha. So while we were waiting for the movie to start, we went to Kinokuniya and we saw this stack of books by Stephenie Meyer. We got really curious so both of us bought the first book of the series, Twilight, since it was 25% off. I mean, what could go wrong, right?

Yeah........

So anyways, I swear I was not gonna read it, but once I started reading, I ended up really, really, really liking the book that I couldn't put it down. I fell in love with the main protagonist, Edward Cullen!!!! And so 2 days after buying the first book I bought the rest of the books. And I've been reading one book each day since then, and I'm almost finishing the last book.

I tend to get very antisocial when I'm addicted to books. I've actually haven't been online cause I've been so engrossed with the books. But I couldn't help it. Sorry guys! -__-

I realised that reading books that I love is like a drug to me. The pull is too strong. I've been putting off my assignments to read the books. That's so bad. Haih.

But, I don't care cause I WANT MY EDWARD. Or maybe someone like him, please, God?

I realised that i really, really, really like guys who are broody and mysterious. That is my kind of guy. And Edward Cullen IS the embodiment of broodiness, mysteriousness and sexiness. (I can't believe I'm saying this over a character in a book. Haih. I really am obsessed.)

Okay, so back to reality....Happy Ramadhan everyone! =)

The first few days of fasting hasn't been bad. A bit tiring. but that's to be expected la. I kinda like seeing my money intact in my purse. hahahaha.

Oh, and one of my cats died last Sunday. =( I was sad that she died, but we all kinda felt that she was not going to live as long as the others. She was smaller than the rest, and she did get some internal injuries from an accident like 2 months back. But I never expected it to happen so soon. It's weird going back home and not having her come to me and begging for food. But I guess it was good enough that we had 6 months with her. So sad. But funny thing was, she died on Merdeka Day. So in some ways, she had merdekakan herself that day.

Rest in peace Angel, we'll miss you loads. :*(

Ok, i really need to go to class now. Toodles!

PS: I'm not the only one in love with Edward Cullen! Fizleen is, too! *smiles smugly*

2 comments:

  1. ughhhhhhhh now i effin wanna read it.

    or should i wait for the movie?

    i know the experience isnt similar but i dunno.. :P

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com