November 21, 2008

Girls Day Out(s)

I've had loads of fun this week. On Monday I met up with Ara, whom I've not seen since she flew off to Australia back in February. Spent the whole day with her in Sunway Pyramid and we caught up on sooooo many things. It was fun cause frankly, I was a bit scared that it was gonna be a bit awkward cause we've not been in that much contact since she went off. But I shouldn't have worried, cause it was like she never left and we laughed and chatted and ate and watched movies...okay, so we basically did everything. LOL. That was a nice day. And it was nice having her back in KL. =)

On Thursday, I snuck into MMU and stayed with Nat in her hostel room. We went for a very late lunch in Alamanda. While we were there, we went to Video Ezy and spent like more than half an hour cause we saw this section full of Classic movies and the movies were like RM6 each.

We were like kids in a candy store!!!! We ended up buying a few movies, including one called Paris - When It Sizzles that has Audrey Hepburn in it. I love Audrey Hepburn!!!! She's so cute! But we were a bit disappointed cause we couldn't find Breakfast For Tiffany's. Nat bought Casablanca, though. Gonna borrow it from her later!

We also saw movies like Wuthering Heights and Gone With The Wind, but didnt buy cause we were lacking in funds. Hehehehehehe. Plus, we werent searching for depressing movies, and those are quite depressing.

So Thursday night we kinda had a classic movie marathon where we watched this movie called The Houseboat that has Sophia Loren in it. She looks soooo pretty in there! The movie's a bit The Nanny-ish. Nat and I liked the movie, but we dont understand why the lead guy has to be so....OLD.

I don't see how the ladies can be so pretty and you have these men who are supposedly debonair la, but they do nothing for me. -__- Same goes for Paris - When It Sizzles! The guy was supposedly this macho guy (with loads of chest hair, which is just so GROSS) and really, I dont see the appeal. I mean, some of these old "leading men" look old enough to be the leading ladies fathers. Creepy thought, okay. *shudders* Nat and I were quite disturbed by the chest hair, by the way. -_-

After watching the movies, we laid down and had this girly-girly talk where we ended up talking mostly about guys. LOL. We are such girls. And we ended up sleeping at 4 in the morning. It was soooo hard to wake up the next morning. Felt like we had hangovers, when all we had were green tea.

I also snuck into her class on Friday morning and I actually understood some of the concepts in the Engineering Maths *gasps*. Yeah, I shocked myself, too. When I said to Nat that I kinda understood the things on the board, she gave me this look that says "You're weird." LOL.

Oh, by the way, I also bought Dirty Dancing at Video Ezy and just now, I watched the movie for the first time. Oh yeah, I was a Dirty Dancing virgin. LOL. Patrick Swayze is SO HOT in the movie! I didn't like the girl that much, but Patrick Swayze......God, now I know why people go gaga over him. He IS the reason to watch the movie!


Oh, he's so sexy! Girls really should watch this movie, just cause he's in it. To those of you interested, he has a nice ass in the movie. Hahahaha.

Okiedokes, I need to sleep. I seem to be sleep-deprived nowadays. Which is really baffling cause I'm on holidays.

1 comment:

  1. um... i dunno. he's ok la (swayze), and the dancing's pretty hot la, but entahla. he's not exactly droolworthy for me. heheh.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com