November 28, 2008

My songlist

Songs that I'm currently listening to in my playlist:

Kate Voegele - Devil In Me [Acoustic] (LOVE the original and the acoustic versions)



Kate Voegele - You Can't Break A Broken Heart



Brooke Fraser - Sound of Silence (it's Simon & Garfunkel's cover and I love this cover cause I like the original song, too!)



David Cook - Life On The Moon (I play this song on replay like 10 times a day!)



Beyonce - If I Were A Boy (I am ashamed to say I like this song)



Britney Spears - Out From Under



Britney Spears - Shattered Glass



Jon McLaughlin - Beating My Heart



Shayne Ward - Until You



Oh, and an old song - Steps - The way You Make me Feel (This is like 90's pop all the way. LOL!!!)



Yes, I like to listen to pop songs. I'm weird, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com