November 14, 2008

Pissed off

I am a bit pissed off right now.

Yesterday I put up a post talking about how I'm on holidays and stuff and how I'm a bit bored right now.

Also, I put up a link for people to download this small clip of me singing like 15 seconds of David Cook's Light On songs just because I thought I could and cause I thought it would be funny to see people's reactions.

Well, I thought wrong cause this morning, my post dah hilang. Kenapa the post hilang???? It's not like I posted his song up pun. I just posted my nonsense singing up je. Takkan tu pun tak leh?

What.the.hell. Fine Blogger, I'm sorry for posting up nonsense on my blog. Next time I'll post the song up on Youtube then.

PS: My nonsense was only 200 KB. If it was the real song, the size would be at least 10 times of that.

1 comment:

  1. that is so strange 0_0

    it's YOUR version of the song??

    adoi la.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com