February 27, 2009

Blah, blah, blah.

I can't believe classes are starting soon.

Like in 3 days time.

WARGH.

And Zaty has gone back to Wellington. Went to send her yesterday, and I feel so sad cause I'm not gonna see her for age. =(

I miss Monash, but I don't know la. I want to say I'm gonna miss the summer holiday, but I've not been doing that much over the past month, so I'm not gonna miss it that much.

But I will miss sleeping in, though. Haih.

But then again, I've been helping with the MOlympic games (which is like a day full of games for the freshies and exchange students, sort of like a sports day in school last time la) today, so basically I've already gone to Monash, so it's not like I'm gonna be all like "Awwwwwww, I miss this place" next week. LOL.

Plus, cause I was sort of in charge of the prizes, I managed to get myself sunburnt during the prize-giving ceremony. I am the only one who is capable of being so careless as to get sunburn on a day when the sun was barely shining. Haih.

Oh yeah, and talking about being unlucky, I think I'm the only person that is allergic to the adhesives on plasters bacause when I put on a plaster to help cover my paintball wound, I ended up with a major itch around the area where I put the plaster and I had to eat some medicine for the stupid allergy to the plasters.

I mean, seriously, has anyone ever heard of a person being literally allergic to plasters????

Oh, totally off-topic, the other day my youngest sister said something very interesting.

My 13-year-old sister, Wani, wants to go for the Jason Mraz concert, so while the whole family were sitting down at the dinner table, Wani was asking my dad whether it was possible for her to skip school that day so that she can go watch the concert. My youngest sister, Zara, (who is eight, mind you) was sitting open-mouthed in front of Wani, astounded that her sister is even contemplating skipping school. And here's what she said to Wani, in a sort-of accusing tone:

"But Kak Wani, if you don't go to school, then what marks are you going to get for your exams? Ninety?????"

All around the dinner table, the five elder siblings (and my parents, too) were amused.

Apparently getting ninety in your exams is the worst thing that could happen in my sister's Standard 2 class.

Man, if the worst thing that could happen to me if I don't go for class is getting ninety in an exam, I wouldn't mind skipping classes!

God, I miss being a kid. =(

Oh yeah, a thought crossed my mind when I was watching the Mamma Mia DVD the other day.

Say two people fell madly in love, but something made them seperated. If they meet like 20 years later, is it possible for them to still be in love with each other? Or do they just fall in love with the idea of being in love with the other person?

I mean, you can't expect the person that you know to be the same person you knew 20 years ago right?

It's just a thought, though. LOL. It's quite obvious how bored I am, thinking about stuff like that.

Alritey, I'm going to dive under the covers now. I'm sleepy.

Nitenite!

1 comment:

  1. 90 is bad ke???

    *faints*

    eish3 budak2 zaman skrg. sigh.

    i miss you dear *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com