February 10, 2009

My maiden attempt at paintball

I have always wanted to try playing paintball, but I never got around to actually playing it.

So since one of my uncles just loves playing paintball, I decided to go with him, my brother, my other uncle and my 2 cousins. My sister couldn't follow because she had a student council meeting, and my girl cousin had to study for her exams. So basically I was the only girl there. Haih.

My uncle preparing for battle, while the boys look on. LOL.

During the safety briefing, I kinda panicked for a while cause I felt like there were so many things that I had to remember, and I was like, "Shit, I'm gonna forget this. SHIT."

So anyways, we broke into 2 groups of 3, and I ended up with my battle-prepared uncle and my brother. We played four rounds of eliminations, where basically if you get hit by your opponent, you're out of the game. I really felt the adrenaline pumping in my body everytime the marshal saya "Game on!" and it was fun holding a gun and hitting people.

Sad to say, though, my team lost all four rounds. What is really funny is that I will ALWAYS be the last one standing in my team cause my uncle and brother will either finish their bullets or get shot. Or get shot cause they finish their bullets.

It does give me certain satisfaction to be the last one standing, but it was really annoying in the last round cause I was the last one standing against THREE MEN. How unfair. Boo.

Unfortunately for me, I got shot in the weirdest of places. I got shot THREE times in the neck/throat area, one shot on my shoulder and a nasty shot on my wrist. What really annoys me is that I was wearing this protective vest to cover my torso, but all the shots I got were in the unprotected area. Talk about bad luck!

My nasty war injuries:

The bruises on my neck kinda look like mini-hickeys. LOL.

This bruise is nasty. -__-

It's all for fun, though. And I wouldn't mind going again soon! But I got really tired after the game. And I am still tired right now. Shows just how unfit I am! -___________-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com