September 9, 2009

I'm bored. Lol.

Just cause I felt like posting up random pictures and videos. And songs, too. LOL. Putting these up on Facebook just seems weird. And pointless. Fine, it's STILL weird and pointless here, but meh, who cares?

Random pictures:

So this is a picture of my studylight on my desk, surrounded by all sort of nonsense:


I think the picture actually looks really good! I am so proud of myself, considering it was just a random picture. Lol.

Oh, while looking at the Arsenal site, pretending that I have plastic money to buy all the stuff, I saw this baby sleepsuit:


OMG when I have babies my babies will so be wearing this. It's sooooo cuteeee. I wonder what my uncle would think if I bought this for my baby cousin, especially since my uncle's a HUGE Liverpool fan. Lol.

Random Videos:

Just now, I went up to Wani, flipped my hair, and said "I'm pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!" just to annoy her. I was bored and she came barging into my room, so she was such an easy target. Lol.

She said I sounded like Johnny Bravo, a cartoon character who is SO FULL OF HIMSELF, it's unbelievable. He's like the epitome of himbo-ness. So anyways, I went on Youtube and found this video on what happens when the idiot Johnny Bravo meets his echo. It's sooooo lame, but it's so idiotically funny! "I'm pretty! No, I'm prettier!" Watch it. It's only 20 seconds anyways.



Oh, and this is so random, but when I was watching BSB's latest video (yeah, they still exist! I heard the song on radio and it reminded me of a time 10 years ago when I was obsessed with them!), I was watching Nick and thinking how hot he looks cause he was BALD.

And I realise that my obsession with bald guys should stop. Lol. Here's the Backstreet Boys vid for Straight to My Heart (I love the song, btw, hahaha. I'm in my bimbo music mode right now)




Random songs

I LOVE THIS SONG. It's called Broken, and it's by Lifehouse. I have been listening to it on repeat continuously for the past 3 days. Jason Wade's voice can make me melt like butterrrrr. Yummy. Lol.



This is another song I absolutely love. 3OH!3's Starstrukk with Katy Perry. It's all Nat's fault for making me hooked onto this song. I especially love the line "You know that type of shit just don't work on me, whistling then trying to flirt with me"



Okay, enough spamming. I need to sleep. And get back to doing assignments.

Oh, talking about assignments, there's something I need to get off my chest before I sleep.

You know what I realised pisses me off so badly? Imagine spending ages researching for your assignment, typing out the essay, forcing your brain to come up with some intellectual words to convey your point.

Then imagine somebody who has obviously not put in any effort in the assignment because basically they just take other people's work, and they get HIGHER marks than you. Won't that piss you off?

Sometimes I feel like it's a slap to the face when this happens. Thing is, I see it happening with EVERY SINGLE BLOODY ASSIGNMENT.

I do all my assignments by myself okay and it hurts so bad when other people who obviously didn't do any thinking gets similar or higher marks than I did.

The thing is, they're not exactly dumb people cause you need brains la if you want to survive Monash.

Which is why sometimes I feel so good when I do so much better than them for the exams. It's such sweet revenge to be able to smile and say "I got a Distinction/High Distinction. How about you?"

I know it's so immature to be doing that, but it gives me so much satisfaction to be able to do that.

Ironically, I guess I have to thank these cheaters cause they became my inspiration to achieve higher marks. Yeah, I have a twisted mind, what's new?

So yeah. Now that that's out, I can go to sleep now. Nitenite people! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com