September 14, 2009

Small post.

Last weekend I went to buka puasa with my family at the KL Convention Centre. Met one of Anis' friend there. Let's call her T. So T snuck up behind me while I was taking food and started stroking my hair and whispering "Pretty straight hair....." which almost made me jump out of my skin. I turned to her and went "WHAT THE HELL MAN?"

So after that, we had a conversation that sort of went like this:

T: So how's Monash? My friend said the workload is ridiculous.
Me: Uh huh. I have two assignments due next week and one on the 4th day of raya. Joy.
T: No wonder your sister says you don't have a boyfriend. Aren't you a business student? Shouldn't you like be out more often, y'know, networking?
Me: BITCH!!!!!! I don't have time!
T: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

See. Even my sister's friend knows how PATHETIC my life is. Haih.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com