September 27, 2009

My weekend =)

Me, with my date for the Monash Ball. Yep, my sister was my plus one that night. Hahahaha.

I had fun that night. But the food sucked. More pics on Facebook. So malas to put here. Lol.

Oh, today, I got to meet Ine again after 8 months. =) So happy that she's back from Sydney.

So anyways, I went over to Ine's house in Rawang with Yana, and we were so proud of ourselves that we managed to get to her house without getting lost cause neither one of us has driven to Rawang before, and we were totally dependent on Ine's directions and the road signs. Lol. And I guess it helped that I take particular notice of landmarks and stuff when I drive.

Basically Ine only invited the two of us, and her sister invited like 5 friends of hers, and hence there was a LOT of yummy food there. Yana and I ended up stuffing our faces with roti jala that Ine's mum made, AND barbecued chickens, sausages and meats that the sister's friends made.

Oh yeah. I felt like such a glutton. Oh, did I mention I had an ice-cream, too? Lol.

It was so nice catching up with her, though. And we took loads of pictures, but unfortunately the pictures in my camera didn't turn out so well. But these are some of the pictures that we took:


Yeah, you can only take random pictures like this when you're with your close friends. =)

Funny thing is, we weren't even close the last few years of high school. And it's ironic how the supposedly close friends of ours in high school are more like acquintances now, rather than good friends. Oh well, c'est la vie, no?

And the best part is, they're not judgemental. =)

I know I'm being paranoid, but think I'm being judged by my hair now. Please la. I'm still the same person okay. If you knew me then, you'd still know me now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com