August 4, 2010

UK Trip - Read before scrolling down please!

Below, I'm compiling my UK trip based on the places we went to, so it might be a bit jumbled up.

I don't think I can write anymore about the UK trip. Too busy now. I'm so sorryyyyy. =( I've posted up Scotland though.

I've decided to go day-by-day. Much easier. Lol. Have fun going through the posts, and hopefully you guys won't get bored by the lengthy posts.

Oh, I'll try to post up all the posts ASAP. But I have too much photos (6 GB combined from two cameras!) to choose from to upload, and uploading takes a bit of time, so please bear with me. =)

Yep, the posts will be below this post.

Posts for Day 1 to 7 are up

Love loads,

Alia

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, was waiting for you to update on your trip :) not so bad when its in parts, I can have something to look forward to :) btw, I moved back to blogger (fickle minded woman) and also on flickr.

    kb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could fit 14 days into one post (actually I fitted my Australia vacay into one post, but that was pretty concise.) More posts mean more things to talk about! =)

    You moved back to Blogger? I'll go and change your link then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more thing:

    WAH first day you went to an amusement parkkk


    ;)

    just gotta let it out. love em your traveling posts:) keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, pegi amusement park. Terasa gila sekejap. Lol.

    I hope you won't get bored of reading the posts. My boyfriend keeps on saying I don't have to tell EVERYTHING, but I dunno, macam dah biasa membebel on the blog. =)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com