April 7, 2006

a new day, a new week, a new year (for me!!!) :]

hey hey!!!

I'm 18 now!!! Yay!!! Now I will be legal to do anything I want to!!! haha...NOT!!! what do i want to do anyways? I'm perfectly content with my life as it is...n exams coming soon! where got time to do any experimenting?

I feel so grateful for all my friends for their gifts on my birthday. I didn't expect a lot of people to remember, so it was sweet when they came up to me and said "happy birthday, alia"...i got really shy...not used to all this attention la....:D Joni n Trish gave me like these really cute (and yummy, too) cupcakes n they sang happy birthday n i was really thrilled...seriously, i didn't expect anything from anyone...to me, if people just remembered my birthday would be enough!I'm not asking for much! but it wouldn't hurt la if they give me some presents....:D And when I came back later that day, I got this card in the mail from Ine...n it arrived right on time! She said that it's a shitty n crappy card, but I really think it's cute! I like crayons! we should all use crayons!

and more memorable moments (what a mouthful!) that happened on my birthday was that some of Anis' friends remembered my birthday. Apparently, Anis n her friends were having their P.E class n one of the girls, kimmy, just said, "oh my god, it's kak ya's birthday today" n they all whipped out their phones to wish me. haha. According to anis, i am apparently her friends "big sister" because by coincidence, her three friends do not have any elder sister and they look up to me as their big sister! (yes, my head has grown three inches bigger! :D n can u see the blush in my cheeks? No? it is there! :P)

but back to reality, exams r coming real soon..............too soon for most of us. Some of us has just recovered from the last round of exams but now we have to get back to studying hard again *sigh*....the reading room n library's always packed nowadays.......i know i should be studying more, but I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lazy.....help me!!!! n i hate INTEGRATION!!!!! I'm gonna make stupid careless mistakes for the math papers! I just know it!!!

gotta go now! Mayb i'll try to study some more....or maybe i won't! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com