April 2, 2006

paranoia...

Song of the day: Nickelback - Saving Me

I've been writing long-winded entries so I decided to write something that's short n (suppposedly) sweet...

i'm scared of myself right now.......


i'm usually someone who is really careful with my money, but i realised that I've been spending quite an amount of clothes this past week...which is really weird for me!!! but on the other hand, these clothes were on sale (hehehehehehehe!) n they're really pretty....i think i bought 5 new tops this last week...2 pairs of shoes...n 2 pairs of jeans....oh crap....but the total cost is less than RM 300...so it's not so bad (the clothes were on sale!)...but the guilt is still there....i guess the consolidation point is that i won't be shopping anytime soon since i'll be busy with the upcoming exams....n that most of my old clothes have grown too big for me...sigh....i feel like some shopaholic now....

I just realised that this is the last weekend before I turn 18...hahaha! I feel old suddenly...but most of my friends all like to point out that i'm a baby next to them...perks of being young, I guess! :D i wonder what will happen when I turn 18....i guess i'll find out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com